Dr. Bambang Abduljabar, M.Pd
Name :Bambang Abduljabar
Profession : School of Postgraduate Studies
Date of Birth : September, 9th 1965
Years with Firm/Entity : 29 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Society of Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE) America
- Ikatan Sarjana Pendidikan Indonesia (ISPI)
- Ikatan Sarjana Olahraga Indonesi
- Ikatan Alumni FPOK UPI
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Bambang Abduljabar is the son of a high school sports teacher, who continues to develop pedagogical concepts in teaching physical education and sports for schools. The experience with lecturers from The School of Human Movement and Sport — Windesheim University in the Netherlands, reinforced his attention to the didactic and motodic concepts of teaching physical education and sports. In 2006 following an active course in game teaching by Dr. Bart Crum from the Free University Amsterdam. In 2009-2011 he was actively involved in the project The Joy of Movement organized by the Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta with FPOK UPI. 2013 Post Doctoral in Teaching Physical Education and Psychomotoric Therapy (PMT) at The School of Human Movement and Sport Windesheim University the Netherlands. In 2015 and 2019, for 10 days participating in the Short Scourse in Teaching PE and PMT at the same school. Currently his concern for education is being developed by conducting research related to pedagogy, teaching and learning in the implementation of teaching physical education and sports in schools. Currently, as a lecturer who has 29 years of experience teaching in the PJKR FPOK UPI study program, he develops pedagogical concepts and practices in various directions and goals (experiential learning and contextual learning) in teaching physical activities and sports.
- Doktor Pendidikan Olahraga, Program Pascasarjana Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI), Indonesia, 2009
- Magister Pendidikan Olahraga, Sekolah Pascasarjana UPI, Indonesia, 2002
- Sarjana Pendidikan Olahraga, IKIP Bandung/Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI sekarang), Bandung, Indonesia, 1991.
- Sports Expert Exchange Program (KCE) VI, Korean Ministry of Tourism and Sport, Seoul, Korean Institute of Sport Science, 2006.
- Short Course of Teaching Physical Education and PMT, The School of Human Movement, Windesheim University the Netherlands, Netherlands, 2013.
- 2013-present, University of Education of Indonesia as Assistant Professor in the field of pedagogy of physical education and sport. Its task is to implement the Tridharma of Higher Education, namely Education, Research, and Community Service in the field of didactic and methodical development as well as teaching, learning, and curriculum related to physical education and sport.
- 2014-2018, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia as the Head of the Physical Education Study Program for Health and Recreation (S1) FPOK UPI. Its task is to organize study programs in the implementation of education, teaching, learning, curriculum development, improving the quality of study program services, developing student activities, and implementing community service.
- 2011-2013, as Assistant Dean for Academic and Student Affairs FPOK UPI. Its duties are to coordinate and develop academic and student potential in the UPI FPOK and to coordinate the academic and student affairs with the academic and student development policies of the University of Education of Indonesia.
- Bambang Abduljabar, (2018), Manajemen Pendidikan Jasmani dan Olahraga. Bandung. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia Press.
- Bambang Abduljabar, (2017). Pedagogi Pendidikan Jasmani dan Olahraga. Red Point Publisher.
- Bambang Abduljabar, (2016). Misi Belajar dalam Koherensi Program Studi PJKR dengan Matapelajaran PJOK. Bandung. Red Point Publisher.
- Bambang Abduljabar, (2015), Keterampilan dan Kemampuan Dasar Bermain Tenis. Bandung. Red Point Publisher.
- Bambang Abduljabar (2014). Pendidikan Jasmani untuk Belajar Siswa. Bandung. Red Point Publisher.
- Bambang Abduljabar, (2013). Memperkokoh Belajar Siswa dalam Pengajaran Pendidikan Jasmani: Sebuah Laporan Hasil Kunjungan Studi ke The School of Human Movement and Sport Windesheim University The Netherlands. Red Point Publisher.
- Bambang Abduljabar (2012). Satu Tujuan Tiga Pemain (Sebuah Refleksi dari Pengembangan FPOK UPI). Bandung. Red Point Publisher.
- Bambang Abduljabar (2011). Pendidikan Karakter dan Pendidikan Jasmani. Red Point Publisher.
- Bambang Abduljabar (2011). The Joy of Movement (Laporan Projek Kolaboratif DUBES Kerajaan Belanda dan FPOK UPI). Bandung. Red Point Publisher.