Dr. Berliana, M.Pd
Date of Birth: 13 Mei 1962
Years with Firm/Entity: 34 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- All Indonesian Gymnastics Association or Persatuan Senam Seluruh Indonesia
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing The Tridharma of Higher Education, namely Education, Research, and Community Service
When I was in high school I was a national athlete in the gymnastics branch. After retiring from gymnastics I continued my national achievements in pencak silat to strengthen the North Sumatra team. He was assigned by the university as chairman of foreign cooperation in China for 4 years [2010-2014]. My expertise is in the field of Gender Sports, so many of my writings are related to gender sports and teaching gender at SPS-UPI. Guidance for master and doctoral students is also closely related to gender. Apart from being a lecturer, I also understand the university curriculum in several universities in China, so the teaching model in the application is still heavily influenced by the leadership style of the teachers / lecturers there.
- Doctor of Sports Education, Postgraduate Program of the Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI), 2009
- Masters in Sports Education, Postgraduate Program at Institut Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Bandung (current UPI), Indonesia, 1996
- Bachelor of Sports Education, Institut Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Medan / Universitas Negeri Medan (now), Medan, Indonesia, 1984.
Additional Training and Education:
- Benchmarks related to university programs and work procedures from admission to graduation, Tokyo, 2016
- QS WorldClass Short Program 2019, Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong
- Attended Mandarin for 2 semesters, Beijing Normal University, 2010-2011
- 2017-present, the Board of Gymnastics Association of Indonesia, in the assignment as R&D, as an effort to develop the achievements of jabar gymnastics athletes.
- 2017-present, UPI Quality Assurance Unit in the International
- 2018-2019, Dissertation Commission Team
- Berliana, B., Hamzah, A., & Simbolon, M. 2020, Gender Issue in Masculine Sports in Indonesia: A Case Study. Annals of Applied Sport Science..
- Widyawan, D., Ma’Mun, A., Rahely, B., & Hendrayana, Y. 2020. Parents of Students with Disabilities Views in Learning Physical Education in Special Needs School. Qualitative Report, 25(4).
- Simbolon, M., Berliana, B., Mulyana, M., Hamzah, A., & Sartika, D. 2020. The Relationship Among Organizational Stressor, Social Support, and Sports Performance on Athletes Achievements. In 4th International Conference on Sport Science, Health, and Physical Education (ICSSHPE 2019) (pp. 152-156). Atlantis Press.
- Berliana. 2020. Parent of Students with Disabilities Views in Learning Physical Education in Special Needs School. The Qualitative Report Journal Manuscript 4285
- Berliana, 2017, Weight Reduction and Body Fat Through Zumba Dance Training and Aerobic High Impact, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 180 012193
- Adang Suherman, Mulyana, Berliana, 2016, An Evaluation Of Government Police and Program on Sport and Sport Culture In Bandung. I J A B E R, Vol. 14, No. 15 (2016): 10845-10853.
- Berliana, Ira Purnamasari. 2016. Judging Social Behavior and Level of Intelligence Changes as a Result of Team Sport Training. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Educational, Management, Administration and Leadership. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/icemal-16.2016.81
- Berliana. 2014. The Role of Environment in Increasing Participation of Women in Masculine Sport in Indonesia. International Journal of Computer Technology and Applications.
- Azis, Zubaidah, Berliana. 2013. The effect of feeding time restriction during the starter period on compensatory growth and thyroid hormone concentrations of broiler chickens. International Journal of Poultry Science. DOI: 10.3923/ijps.2013.740.745
- Chong, L.C. & Yaacob, A. & Rosli, Mohd Hafiz & Adam, Y. & Yusof, Aminuddin & Omar-fauzee, Mohd Sofian & Sutresna, Nina & Berliana, & Pramono, H.H. & Nazrul-Hakim, M.. (2011). Physical evaluation of selected Malaysian national rugby players. 74. 1021-1025.