Dr. Boyke Mulyana, M.Pd
Name: Boyke Mulyana
Date of Birth: 23 October 1962
Years with Firm / Entity: 32 Years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- West Java Indonesia National Sport Committee
- Regional Board of Indonesian Swimming Association
- Executive Board of Indonesian Swimming Association
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing Tridharma (three pillars) of higher education which includes education, research, and community service
Has been carrying out tertiary tridharma for 32 years. The expertise possessed in the field of coaching science. Lecturer in Swimming Sports Training 1, Swimming Sports Training 2, Strategy, Didactic and Aquatic Methods, Aquatic Competition and Competition Management, Biomechanical Analysis.
- Bachelor Degree : Bandung Teacher Training Institute, Sports Coaching Education Study Program, Bandung / Indonesia, 1987
- Master Degree : Jakarta Teacher Training Institute, Sports Education Study Program, Jakarta / Indonesia, 1998
- Doctor Degree : Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Sports Education Study Program, Jakarta / Indonesia, 2010
- 2000-2006 Chairman of Sports Coaching Education Study Program
- 2007-2009 Secretary of the Department of Sports Coaching Education
- 2009-2015 Chair of the Department of Sports Coaching Education
- 2021 Dean of the Faculty of Sports and Health Education
- 1988- present, Lecturer of the Faculty of Sport and Health Education, Sports Coaching Education Study Program , UPI
- Mulyana, B. (2013). The relationship between self-concept, commitment, and achievement motivation with freestyle swimming achievements. Cakrawala Pendidikan Journal, 3(3).
- Mulyana, B. (2010). Delay in menarche and menstrual disorders resulting from exercise strenuous exercise in swimming athletes. Journal of Sports Coaching, 2(1), 10-20.
- Mulyana, B., & Lutan, R. (2021). The Lost Inner Beauty in Martial Arts: A Pencak Silat Case. The International Journal of the History of Sport, 1-15.
- RUSDIANA, AGUS, BOYKE MULYANA, DEDE ROHMAT NURJAYA, FAITH IMANUDIN BADRUZAMAN, ERMA FAUZIAH, and ANGGA M. SYAHID. “3D BIOMECHANICAL ANALYSIS OF SWIMMING START MOVEMENTS USING A PORTABLE SMART PLATFORM WITH ANDROID PIE. ” Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 16, no. 1 (2021): 571-585.
- Rubiansyah, A., Rusdiana, A., & Mulyana, RB (2016). Effects of plyometrics practice on the results of the start refusal in swimming sports. Journal of Applied Sport Science, 1(1), 6.
- Pratiwi, AS, Mulyana, B., & Sidik, DZ (2020). MEDIA WEIGHTED JACKET AND WEIGHTED BELT FOR THE STRENGTH OF WATER POLO ATHLETES: A STUDY LITERATURE. COMPETITOR: Journal of Sports Coaching Education, 12(3), 151-158.