Dr. Dian Budiana, M.Pd
Name : Dr. Dian Budiana, M.Pd.
Profession : Lecturer
Date of Birth : 29 Juni 1977
Years with Firm/Entity : 19 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Association Health Kids Indonesia
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing the Three Pillars of Higher Education, including teaching, researching, and conducting community service. I am also currently the Vice Dean of Academic Affair (2017to 2021).
To support and to improve my expertise, I become a member of Active Healthy Kids Global Alliance. I am also involved in the international journal publication writing training to develop my research and writing ability.
- Doctor Degree, Sport Education, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, 2012
- Master Degree, Curriculum Development, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung, Indonesia, 2002
- Bachelor Degree, Physical Education, Health and Recreation, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung, Indonesia, 2000
Employment Record :
2002 – present, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia as a Lecturer.
Preparing lessons, lecturing, monitoring, evaluating, giving tutor (if necessary) to students, and conducting research.
2016-2020, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia sebagai Wakil Dekan Fakultas Pendidikan Olahraga dan Kesehatan UPI.
Leading a Faculty institution which consists of several departments / departments and study programs, including: the implementation of Education, Research and Community Service as well as the development of science and technology in the field of sports.
- Dian Budiana, 2014, The Influence of Self Regulated and Traditional Learning Model On The Development of Students’ Cognitive Process and Sport Enjoyment In Basketball Learning Process, Journal Asian Social Science. Vol. 10, No. 5
- D Budiana1, D N Arif1 and and Mudjihartono1, 2016, The Effect of Endurance and Strength Physical Activity Program and Nutrition Education to Obesity Children Life Satisfaction, International Conference on Sports Science, Health, and Physical Education
- E Nugraha*, H Firmansyah, S Mujianto, and D Budiana , 2017, Physical Education Learning Media Based on Anthropometrics Mapping for SMP Students in West Java, International Conference on Sports Science, Health, and Physical Education
- Dian Budiana, Adang Suherman, Amung Ma’mun, Disman Disman, Martyn Morris, 2017, Active Lifestyle of Sport and Health Students: A Comparison of Active Lifestyle between University Students in Indonesia and England, The 2nd ICSSPHE 24-25/10/2017
- Rusdiana, A; Budiana, D, 2018, Developing a Maximal Leg Power Device Using Ultrasonic Sensor with liquid crystal display, Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology 25(S), pp.89-88, 2018