Dr. Nina Sutresna, M.Pd
Name: Nina Sutresna
Date of Birth: 15 December 1964
Years with Firm/Entity: 31 Years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- West Java Executive Board of Indonesian gymnastic associations
- West Java Executive Board of the Indonesian Gymnastics Association
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing Tridharma (three pillars) of higher education which includes education, research, and community service
She has taught for 31 years. Previously served as Vice Dean. Chairman of the Sports Coaching Education Study Program for two terms, and currently serves as chairman of the Sports Coaching Department. Her area of expertise is Sport Sociology.
- Doctor of Sports Education, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, 2002
- Master of Sports Education, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, 1997
- Bachelor Degree, Sports Coaching Education, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, 1988
- 1989-present Lecturer of Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
- 1990-2000 Guest lecture for a physical education course in Bandung Institute of Technology
- 2009-present Lecturer in Post Graduate Studies of Galuh University
- 2014-2016 West Java Sport Department
- Nina Sutresna, Pipit Pitriani, Yudy Nurcahya, Surdiniyaty Ugelta. Motives for the Participation of Female Athletes in “Masculine” Sports and its Relation with Menstrual Disorder. Ann Appl Sport Sci. 2021; 9 (1)
- Mauludin, M. R., Fitri, M., & Sutresna, N. (2019, September). Improve Student Behavior Respect through Learner Model TPSR Judging from Assertiveness. In 3rd International Conference on Sport Science, Health, and Physical Education (ICSSHPE 2018) (pp. 333-335). Atlantis Press.
- Sorokowska, A., Sorokowski, P., Hilpert, P., Cantarero, K., Frackowiak, T., Ahmadi, K., Nina Sutresna, …. & Pierce Jr, J. D. (2017). Preferred interpersonal distances: a global comparison. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 48(4), 577-592.
- Hilpert, P., Randall, A. K., Sorokowski, P., Atkins, D. C., Sorokowska, A., Ahmadi, K., Nina Sutresna, … & Yoo, G. (2016). The associations of dyadic coping and relationship satisfaction vary between and within nations: A 35-nation study. Frontiers in psychology, 7, 1106.
- Sutresna, N. (2016, August). Women Athletes Endurance and Menstruation Cycle; Pre-Menstruation, 2nd day of Menstruation and 5th Day of Menstruation. In 6th International Conference on Educational, Management, Administration and Leadership (pp. 334-337). Atlantis Press.
- Omar-Fauzee, M. S., Nazarudin, M. N., Saputra, Y. M., Nina Sutresna, Taweesuk, D., Chansem, W., … & Geok, S. K. (2012). The strategies for character building through sports participation. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 2(3), 48.