Prof. Dr. Beltasar Tarigan, MS, AIFO
Name: Beltasar Tarigan
Profession: Lecturer and Researcher
Date of Birth: 3 March 1956
Years with Firm/Entity: 37 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- PAIFORI (Perhimpunan Ahli Ilmu Faal Olahraga Indonesia) Pusat
- Iptek PBVSI Jabar
- Forum Insan Olahraga Jabar
- IAIFI (Ikatan Ahli Ilmu Faal Indonesia ) Pusat
- IAIFI (Ikatan Ahli Ilmu Faal Indinesia ) Cab.Bandung
- BAPOMI PUSAT
- KONI JABAR
- Organisasi Masyarakat Penjas Adaptif Ikatan Sarjana Pendidikan Indonesia (ISPI)
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing the Three Pillars of Higher Education: Education, Research, and Community Service. Lecturer with a Bachelor’s degree in the Health and Recreation Physical Education Study Program in the subjects of Research Methodology, Adaptive Physical Education, Volleyball, Football, Sports Physiology, Basic Physiology, Sports Medicine, Exercise Theory; Lecturer at the Master’s level in the Sports Education study program in the courses of Exercise Theory of Sport, Sports Medicine and Physical Sciences; Lecturer at Doctoral level in the Sports Education study program in the Methods of Applied Sports Research course.
My expertise is in sports pedagogy and exercise physiology.
- Doctoral Degree, Sports Education, Postgraduate Program Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ), Indonesia, 1998
- Master Degree, Physiology and Sports Health, Postgraduate Program Universitas Padjajaran, Indonesia, 1992
- Bachelor Degree, Sports Education, KIP Bandung/ UPI nowday, Bandung, Indonesia, 1982.
Additional Training and Education:
Sports Book Evaluator Training, BNSP, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2009.
- 2020-nowday, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia as Professor in sports physiology.
- The task is to implement the Tridharma of Higher Education, namely Education, Research, and Community Service in the field of sports physiology.
- B Tarigan, Y Hendrayana, KE Wijaya, 2017, Can Scientific Approach in Physical Education Improve Creativity and Physical Fitness of Junior High School Students Living on Coastal Area?, 1st Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference. IOP Publishing. OP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering
- B Tarigan, R Pratiwi, 2017, Menstrual Cycle: Does it Influence the Anxiety and Confidence of the Volley Ball Athletes?, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
- B Tarigan, 2017, Narcotics Misuse Victims: Is Physical Exercise for Their Fitness Needed, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
- B Tarigan, R Pratiwi, 2017, Menstruation Cycle: Does it affect the Volley Ball Athletes’ Physical Condition and Performance?, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering